Wasps, hornets and bees are not only nuisance pests but can potentially become a serious danger for humans. These insects cause stress and fear whenever they appear and the best way to avoid this unpleasant occurrence is to order a professional wasp nest removal on time; as well as hornet nest removal or bee nest removal.
If you are not very knowledgeable of wasps, bees and hornets, you may not be able to see the difference between these pests. However, if you pay attention, you will notice that they only look so similar from a distance. There are many types of bees but generally, bees are smaller in size than wasps and hornets; they are easily recognizable by their yellow and black stripes and tiny hair all over their bodies. Wasps, on the other hand, are also black and yellow but they are not fuzzy and they are larger than carpenter bees. Lastly, hornets are larger than wasps and are also not fuzzy; they can be black and white or reddish-brown.
- Bees, wasps and hornets inject a venom into the victim’s skin through the stinger
- If you come close to a wasp nest or hornet nest, you may get attacked several times as these insects have stingers without barbs
- Bee, on the other hand, has a barbed stinger. Once a bee stings a victim, the barbed stinger will remain in the victim’s skin with the released venom. When the stinger breaks off, the bee will die, which means that bees sting only if they feel seriously threatened.
- One of the major dangers followed by stings of wasps, bees and hornets is the potential allergic reaction
- Around 3% of people have allergic reactions to stings of wasps and bees while 0.8% of victims stung by bees experience anaphylaxis, a life-threatening allergic reaction
- The most common reaction to a bee sting is a painful, reddened skin at the attacked area, followed by itching and/or swelling
- This reaction usually disappears within a few hours, leaving no further consequences. In case of a large local reaction, the mentioned effects could last for around a week
CONTACT THE PEST CONTROL PROS
You should call ACME technicians as soon as you notice a wasp nest, bee nest or hornet nest around your house. The longer these insects stay in your garden and/or house, the more difficult it will become to accomplish a quick wasp nest removal, hornet nest removal or bee nest removal. Therefore, you must call us on time and we will take care of the carpenter bees, wasps or hornets rapidly.
Our extensive experience allows us to perform the most effective wasp nest removal, bee nest removal and hornet nest removal in Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, and Toronto. The affordable prices make ACME easily available to all clients in Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, and Toronto. Call us immediately to order wasps, bee and hornet removal!