Raccoon are small animals that invade houses and attics to make a shelter home for themselves, these wildlife animals have learnt ways to get into attics as these little creatures think attics are the safest, warmth, dry and quiet places for livings. There are some other reasons which lead raccoons get into attics are: food availability and female raccoon considers the safest place to give birth and raise their pups in enclosed places.
Disadvantages of Raccoons in Attic
Since last 10 years Acme Pest Solutions is serving its worthy & valuable customers, we assure to maintain peace and security of our loyal customers inside their properties. We are providing wildlife removal services and we have learnt with experience number of ways that how raccoons can damage your properties and sometimes they can harm you or your family too. Here are few disadvantages that raccoon can cause to your property:
- They may cause serious health issues as they carry diseases.
- They may cause danger to your family pets.
- They may damage your insulation.
- They may contaminate your attic with their droppings.
- They may cause a lot of noise.
- They may be a nuisance.
- Raccoons may damage your garden, trees also they raid pet food, garbage cans and leave behind a mess.
These are some reasons, raccoon control professionals & experts recommend maintaining an environment doesn’t lead to a permanent shelter for raccoons.
How to Get Rid of Raccoons in Your Attic?
Raccoons getting into attics are a common problem, they break into attics, try to live under decks and they can get into garbage to find some food. Female raccoon finds attic is the safest place to give birth to it new babies, darkness is also one of the reasons which leads raccoons get into attics. Here are some ways you can get rid of raccoons in your attics.
Get Rid of Raccoons Out of Attic by Playing Loud Noises
Playing loud noises is considered to be a way to take raccoons out of attics, when house owners and people suspect a family of raccoons living inside their properties they start playing loud music inside their attics, initially it works and scares away raccoons as raccoons are scary to human voices but when time passes these creatures become use to and habitual to these voices which end up calling to a wildlife removal technicians, as you know Acme Pest Solutions is in this business for years so we receive tens of queries daily listening customers we have applied so many ways but raccoons are still creating disturbances for us. So what are you waiting for call us now at 647-866 – 7378.
Repellents to Drive Raccoon out of Attic
Do you know raccoons have very good sense of smell? Repellents is another way to remove raccoons out of your property there are sprays, chemicals and other home remedies available in the markets for wildlife removal. You know these repellents are not environment friendly & somehow at some point these repellents start polluting the environment, we as human being encourage environment friendly things also these deterrents and chemicals has short impacts on wildlife animals and they start getting habitual of these deterrents. We Acme Pest Solutions are offering guaranteed humane wildlife removal services. We are 24/7 call us now at 647-866 – 7378.
Trapping the Raccoons in the Attics
You are worried about raccoons inside your attic and it is making noises and damages to attics with its other family member. Trapping the raccoon is the eco-friendly and recommended way of wildlife control experts.
- One of the most common ways to get raccoons out of an attic is to use a live trap. This will require some setup, but it is one of the most humane ways to deal with raccoons. The trap should have a food receptacle that is large enough to hold the raccoon, as well as a second chamber that the raccoon can enter but cannot exit. The trap should also have a door that closes securely.
- Another way to get raccoons out of an attic is to use a dead-bolt attic Access Panel. This is a small, metal box that is installed on the outside of an attic door. The box has a keyhole on the front, and when the attic is locked from the inside, the key cannot be inserted from the outside. This will prevent raccoons from entering the attic without first unlocking the door.
During setting up any trap beginners do not follow the precautions which may lead them to an injury or anything weird. Also know that squirrels, skunks, raccoons etc. they are protected wildlife animals during traps if these animal get hurt or end up dying, you may ended up hefty fines. Call a professional company who has trained professionals equipped with all the requirements & they have permits to from governments Acme Pest Solutions is the best of them.
Regardless of your chosen method, remember to be safe and stay aware of your surroundings while trapping a raccoon. Consult with ACME Pest Solutions to do this job. We can adopt the best suitable method according to situation.
Most Recommended Way of Wildlife Control Experts to Get Rid of Raccoons in Attic
As Raccoon removal from attic is not an easy task and it takes lot of time for non-professionals, rather doing it by yourself the raccoon control experts recommend wildlife removal technicians as they are fully equipped and trained for this services especially. As it is the eco-friendly way to remove raccoons from attics and properties.
Getting rid of raccoons from attic is the most difficult and hectic task to do, we do not recommend house owner or any family member to do it by your own this is because it may hurt you or cause an injury, also it needs lots of arrangements. Acme Pest Solutions values human lives the most, we have trained professionals & technicians with proper kits and all the arrangements to evict raccoons from attic.
Our team visits property and identifies the raccoon entry points and then install the traps quite efficiently, it takes no more time to remove raccoons from attic as we have been in this business for last 10 years. There are some other ways but being professional we do not recommend you to do it by yourself. To Book an Appointment leave your query or call us at 647-866 – 7378.
Raccoons are pests that can make your life difficult. Not only do they damage your property, but they can also be a danger to your family. If you need help getting raccoons out of your attic, read on for some tips.
- Make sure the attic is properly ventilated. Raccoons are attracted to warm and humid environments, so make sure the attic is well-ventilated.
- Use a raccoon-proof attic door. Install a raccoon-proof attic door that is fitted with a sliding rail. This will prevent the raccoons from entering the attic.
- Chase the raccoons away. When you see a raccoon in your attic, chase it out. Make noise and use a broom to make a lot of noise. This will scare the raccoon away and make it easier to get rid of.
- Seal up any openings. If the raccoon is able to get inside the attic.
Common Raccoon Questions
What should I do if I see a raccoon in my attic?
If you see a raccoon in your attic, you should first call a professional. Raccoons are wild animals and can be aggressive if they feel threatened. Call a professional animal removal company at 647-866 – 7378 if you can’t get the raccoon out by yourself.
How to get raccoons out of an attic without using any traps?
Raccoons are intelligent animals and they know how to get into tight spaces. The best way to get them out is to use a trap, but if you don’t have one or don’t want to use one, you can use sprays, chemicals & deterrents but these are environment polluting products.
How to get raccoons out of an attic without using any chemicals.
You can do a few things to get raccoons out of an attic without resorting to harmful chemicals. One approach is to use a noise maker to scare them away, such as a loud horn or clapping. Another is to set a trap and release the raccoons outside.
CALL US TODAY